The Silo District Comedy Show – New Years Eve Special Event
When looking for something to do at night in Waco, we are #1. We provide world-class entertainment by some of today's top talent and rising stars. Our comedians are funny and you will definitely smile, laugh and leave wanting for more.
The New Years Eve Show will include catered food.
Always check our website or Facebook for the latest news on who is coming into town. We have new comedians every single week.
Visit: The Silo District Tour & Comedy Club, 324 S 6th St Behind Magnolia, where the floral mural is, Waco, TX 76701-2008
THIS IS A SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S EVE EVENT
THIS EVENT WILL BE CATERED BETWEEN 6pm - 7pm. No food after 7pm as it may be disruptive to the comedians.
Our comedians have been featured on Comedy Central, Showtime, CMT, XM/Sirius Radio and many others. When you attend one of our shows, you will leave with a smile!
Our shows are 90 minutes in length. We provide 2-free non-alcoholic drinks with every ticket purchase. Our venue is also BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) - so you may enjoy our show with your own personal favorites. We can provide additional non-alcoholic beverages (mixers), cups, ice and snacks during the show to compliment your experience.
We want to see Waco flourish into the city that it's meant to be. And we feel that the city needs an outlet where you can simply be entertained with laughter and comedy.
Featured comedians will be Cam Bertrand & Landry.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The Silo District Tour & Comedy Club, 324 S 6th St Behind Magnolia, where the floral mural is, Waco, TX 76701-2008
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Soda/Pop - You get two non-alcoholic drinks included.
- Dinner - We are catering this event. Food will be available BEFORE the performance only. Doors open at 6:00pm. Catering will be from 6-7 only.
- Entry/Admission - The Silo District Tour & Comedy Club
- Alcoholic Beverages - We are a BYOB venue. This means that you bring your own alcohol if that's what you like.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No infants or toddlers for the performance.
- Most travelers can participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-133327P4
Similar Tours & Activities