The Secretly Awesome Tour
Like Mobile, Alabama this tour is quirky, fun, and interesting! Nothing is ever the same, there's bound to be a surprise sighting and if you're lucky, you will see it all, the Delta, gators, birds, dolphins, historical landmarks, Mobile Bay, a working port, naval vessels, large and interesting cargo ships up exceptionally close. Even if you don’t see all of those things, it will still be one of the most interesting tours you have ever enjoyed. Just like the city of Mobile, it's often a secret, but it's ALWAYS awesome.
Includes: The most interesting water based tour in Alabama – You’ll experience the 4th largest, and most diverse, estuary in North America and the 10th busiest Port in the Nation.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You will board the boat at the downtown Mobile waterfront and head out on a unique and fun filled cruise.
You'll get an up close look at the working waterfront with cargo ships loading and unloading, tug boats and barges moving freight, huge vessels lifted out of the water on incredible dry docks, state of the art vessels being built for the US Navy and so much more! From there you'll enter Mobile Bay and pass the USS Alabama and get to see it from a unique water-side perspective. Learn about the battleship, Mobile Bay and all it's naval history before exploring the southern edges of the Mobile-Tensaw Delta where we'll look for abundant wildlife including many species of birds and everyone's favorite.....the American Alligator. From there we'll circle back to downtown.
Like the city it's named for, it's often a secret, AND it's awesome. Perfect for children of all ages.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 101 S Water St, Mobile, AL 36602, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Tour guides was super nice and great with the kids! We really enjoyed it! The kids got to take turns sitting in the capatains seat while out on the tour. Learned a lot of interesting facts.
What a lovely way to spend an evening, cruising along seeing wildlife, taking in all the workings of Mobile Bay. Thank you Captain Mike great tour!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-25782P2