“The Nooner” – Lunch, Libations & History
A San Antonio native I have been researching and guiding guests through my hometown for twenty years. I strive to less of a "tour guide" and more of just a genuine guy with a passion who you would would want to have a drink (or 4) with. I cannot promise you a ghostly experience. I am just a guy and I dress accordingly. What I can promise you is authenticity and that I will be well prepared to prove the validity of the stories that I tell.
We will meet at the word famous Alamo then head to an award winning, locally owned bistro & wine bar for lunch where the topic du jour is all things San Antonio. After lunch we will head to the storied Menger Bar for a digestif at the same bar that Teddy and his Rough Riders imbibed. Drink in hand we will then explore the oldest hotel west of the Mississippi and discover it's many secrets including the history behind why it is reportedly the most haunted hotel in Texas.
*food and drink not included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX
We will discuss the world famous Alamo battle from the historic Alamo Plaza.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Menger Bar, San Antonio, TX
We will tour not only the historic Menger Bar but also the Menger Hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: San Antonio River, San Antonio, TX
We will pass over the world famous San Antonio RIverwalk several times en route to our bistro and Menger Hotel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Menger Hotel, 204 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
- Entry/Admission - Menger Bar
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-170477P1