Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
The Best of Sarasota Boutique VIP Private Tour
See the very best locations in Sarasota! from The Ringling Estate and Museums, The Jungle Gardens feeding flamingos, Climbing high above the Myakka River, and watching the Sunset at the beach. This is a small group tour, a maximum of 4. Guest will be able to customize the tour to meet their needs and wants. Your driver is also a professional photographer so you will get breathtaking pictures to last a lifetime!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarasota Jungle Gardens, 3701 Bay Shore Rd At the corner of Myrtle and Bay Shore Road, Sarasota, FL 34234-5211
This beautiful historic tropical garden filled with animals, and beautiful exotic foliage. There are several shows, flamingo feedings, and many great photo opportunities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Unconditional Surrender Sculpture, Island Park Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236
The 26-feet tall structure looming over the city's bay front is based on the famed photograph of a sailor embracing a woman on V-J Day, when Japan announced its unconditional surrender, effectively ending World War II.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Armands Circle, 300 Madison Dr Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34236-1300
Beautiful shopping and restaurant district scattered with European Statues. Lunch will be at The Tommy Bahamas Restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lido Key, Lido Key, Sarasota, Florida
Walk the beach for sea shells and take in a breathe of fresh gulf air.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Ringling, 5401 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, FL 34243-2161
The world famous museum complex is home to The Circus Museum, Art Museum, and The Ringling Estate located on Sarasota Bay.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Myakka Canopy Walkway, Myakka River State Park Myakka State Park Rd, Sarasota, FL
Walk Among the treetops at this amazing State Park and Nature Trail. Tons of wild life and home to the mysterious Florida Skunk Ape!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Entry/Admission - Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- Entry/Admission - The Ringling
- Entry/Admission - Myakka Canopy Walkway
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Sarasota specialist!
Product code: C-232058P9
Similar Tours & Activities
30 Minutes Scenic Helicopter Tour and Private Flight in Sarasota
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Kayak Tour through Mangrove Tunnels
Sarasota Guided Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Tour
City Sightseeing Trolley Tour of Sarasota