Are you interested in?
Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day, 4 People
Come enjoy a wonderful day on the waters of Tampa Bay fishing for all the exciting fish species that Tampa Bay has to offer including snook, redfish, tarpon, sharks and more! Fish aboard the "Yankee Money", a 23 foot custom rigged bay boat that will accommodate up to four anglers comfortably. everyone from beginners to seasoned anglers are welcomed.
Capt. Chet Jennings is a native of Tampa Bay and has been chartering for over 22 years. He will work hard to ensure you and your guests have a great experience reeling in the wonderful fish Tampa Bay has to offer.
Enjoy a short boat ride to the fertile fishing grounds of Tampa Bay where there is no need to worry about sea sickness due to the relatively shallow, calm waters of the bay.
Experience encounters with wild bottle nosed dolphin, manatees, brown pelicans, osprey, and numerous other shore birds while taking in the beautiful fauna of the mangrove lined shores of Tampa Bay.
You're sure to remember this most enjoyable experience.
Enjoy fishing the beautiful waters of Tampa Bay aboard the "Yankee Money", a 23 foot custom rigged bay boat that will accommodate up to 4 anglers very comfortably. Fish for all the exciting game fish Tampa Bay has to offer including tarpon, sharks, snook, redfish, snapper and many others. Whether your a novice or expert your fishing charter will be tailored to fulfill your dreams. Choose from numerous start times and pickup locations all around Tampa Bay for your convenience. All you need to bring is your lunch and drinks, everything else is included including bait, tackle, and licenses. Book your trip of a lifetime today!
• Sunshine Skyway Bridge, Tampa, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bait, Tackle and Licenses
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Tampa specialist!
Product code: C-145325P6
Similar Tours & Activities
Half-Day Private Guided Nature of Florida’s Gulf Coast Eco Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Tiki Boat - Downtown Tampa - The Only Authentic Floating Tiki Bar
Guided Tampa Tour in a Deluxe Street Legal Golf Cart