Historic Ybor City Food and Drink Walking Tour
Experience the delights of Ybor City with 4-6 food tastings and one drink sample for a our staple drink in Tampa called Café Con Leche.
During this easy 3-hour walking tour, you will learn about the 4 cultures that make up this one great city.
Beyond the diverse eats and that you will indulge in, you will be fascinated by the historical stories of this age old city that was established since 1855.
So much rich culture and history that both your taste pallets and your mental senses will both be delighted and enlightened!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ybor City Food Tours, 1600 E. 7th Avenue Meeting Place, In Front of Jimmy John's Restaurant, Tampa, FL 33611
We meet in front of the Historical Statue of Mr. Vincente Martinez-Ybor, the reason Ybor City exists
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jose Marti Park, 1303 E 8th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605-3611
Visit The Historical Land Currently Owned By Cuba!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ybor City, Northeast of the Downtown Tampa on I-4 at Exit 1, Tampa, FL 33618
Experience the delights of Ybor City with 4-6 food and drink tastings during this easy 3-hour walking tour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please let us know if anyone in your party has a dietary restriction or food allergy when you purchase your tickets. As long as we know in advance, we will work to accommodate your needs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HIGH CHAIRS ARE OFFERED AT ALL RESTAURANTS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We practice social distancing guidelines while on tour at all times. **New Senior Citizen Mondays**- For extra health measures, ages 60+ tours on our Historical Original Food Tour. Call us at 813-408-1078 to reserve.
Average 4.83 out of 5 stars based on 151 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor