Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride from Phoenix
Make memories you’ll never forget with this 1-hour hot air ballon ride from Phoenix. Groups large and small will enjoy breath-taking 360-degree views as you glide above the magical Sonoran Desert. Upon returning back down to land, celebrate with a champagne toast and a delicious breakfast made by the popular local brand Wildflower Bread Company. Passengers will even receive a commemorative first flight certificate after landing.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Champagne breakfast included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Ryders, Inc. Hot Air Balloon Company, 715 E Covey Ln Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85024
We meet at our office and drive out to our launch site from there (which does vary day-to-day depending on the wind directions/speed)
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 715 E Covey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85024, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hot-air balloon flight
- Local taxes
- Breakfast - Champagne breakfast
- Live commentary on board
- Gift for inflation process (option of helping crew inflate balloon)
- Souvenir Merchandise (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ($35 per adult and children 5 to 12 years old are free)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All flight are weather permitting
- Children must be 5 years of age or older
- Pregnant women are unable to fly
- Must be able to stand for 60 minutes unassisted
- Must be able to sustain the impact of jumping off a chair
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Light layered clothing
- Close toed shoes
- Sunscreen and hats recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The balloon ride was excellent. There were many balloons in flight so it felt like you were part of a balloon festival. It made for great pictures. There was a champagne toast afterwards and the pilot (Brooke) gave a toast and told us a little story - he was great. The breakfast back at the office was just ok and probably could be skipped. Overall is what a super fun.
I am grateful that I choose to ride with Rainbow Riders above any others around because of the care and details they bring, made it the most relaxing experience I have ever had in my entire life! My day seemed to continue drifting with the wind hours later, it was great!
This your was awesome, I had a really good time going up in the balloon, tour guide was amazing and very nice. Great way to see Arizona.
Absolutely fantastic experience with the Rainbow Riders Hot Air Balloon ride. Staff was wonderful and the champagne breakfast a real treat. I would recommend this experience highly.
We had a wonderful time and would recommend to everyone.
This tour was amazing!
This was a very special trip for me and my significant other Rainbow Ryders made it exceptional!!
Amazing experience! The views are unforgettable. Mark was knowledgeable and polite. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6746P3
Similar Tours & Activities