Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial with World Trade Center Area Walking Tour
Visit Lower Manhattan and all of its many popular points of interest — plus a trip to the iconic Statue of Liberty — on this guided, full-day sightseeing tour. See the 9/11 Memorial, the new World Trade Center, St Paul's Chapel, the Oculus, Fulton Center, and much more. Also, enjoy a visit to Ellis Island, Liberty Island, and admission inside the pedestal at the Statue of Liberty. Admission tickets to the National September 11th Museum or One World Observatory can be added to the end of the tour.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get a fully guided tour of the Statue of Liberty. Includes all required ferry and admission tickets.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Visit Ellis Island and immerse yourself in the immigrant experience. Includes admission to the Ellis Island Museum.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
See St. Paul's Chapel and learn about its important role in the days and months following 9/11.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Learn about the immigrant experience.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Visit the 9/11 Memorial and take a moment at the reflecting pools. Admission is free. Add a ticket to the 9/11 Museum (optional at additional charge) and enter the 9/11 Museum at the end of the visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: World Trade Center's Liberty Park, Liberty Street, New York City, NY 10048
Visit the newly constructed Liberty Park where you will overlook the 9/11 Memorial and see Fritz Koenig's Sphere & America's response monument.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:15 AM
- Return Details: Ellis Island, United States
- Local guide
- Admission to 9/11 Museum or One World Observatory (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Statue of Liberty crown access
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The climb to the pedestal is 195 steps. An elevator is available, but during the busiest times, it may not be an option due to long wait times
- Operates in all weather conditions, please check the weather and dress appropriately
- Tour consists of Statue of Liberty visit of approximately 4.5 hours in the morning followed by a lunch break and then a 2 hour walking tour in the afternoon beginning at 3:00pm. If you've chosen 9/11 Museum or One World Observatory admission it will be after the tour. Please allow approximately 2 additional hours for the museum visit and 1.5 additional hours for the observatory visit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 52 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Great review. Matt, our tour guild was amazing. He was personable, knowledgeable and his love of the city contagious. There was a problem with the scheduling and Cool Destinations handled the discrepancy with professionalism. The tour which was advertised as one tour was actually two separate tours and we were not given transportation between the two meeting points. We were supposed to have a one hour break between tours for lunch and to get to the second tour Because of ferry delays we did not get to the second meeting point on time We were running and stopped for chicken nuggets from McDonald's and ate them on the way. Overall, Matt made the rush worth the effort.
We really enjoyed this tour of three of the great symbols of American freedom and democracy led by Patrick Fitzpatrick. The NYC native added historical facts, personal anecdotes and interesting views on the meaning and significance of the three sites to the U.S. and NY. The tour was well organized with enough time at each stop. Tour guide was effective at avoiding lines and keeping our group on time. The time between the am and pm portion gave us added time at Ellis Island and a chance for our own lunch choice. The 911 memorial tour really provided an expanded perspective on the effect on the area around the towers and the people there that day. It went well beyond the memorial itself to sites and other memorials in the area that we never would have discovered on our own. Patrick added personal anecdotes about that tragic that included his relationship to the first responders that were very poignant.
Really nice trip, from the boat ride to the liberty island, to walking around the island, amazing views as well, we really enjoyed it and our tour guide was really informative.
We also took the 911 museum tour and that was so touching, amazing tour.
We had Kevin for a guide, he was very knowledgeable and very engaging. How ever this is an intense walking tour and not for the faint of heart. My husband is very deaf and appreciated the headphone boxes...My only suggestion to offer alternative ear phones who those who have hearing loss in their right ear. Thanks Kevin
This tour was so informative. The tour guide was so knowledgeable and very nice. Too bad, I forgot his name.
Matt is the best. Entertaining, knowledgeable, and just plain fun. We had a great experience and would highly recommend him. He gave us history and stories we will remember and repeat. He is well traveled and can answer any question you ask.
My family had a great time with our tour guide. She was helpful, informed and fun to be around. The operator of the company was extremely helpful in working with my family. We had to adjust our tour prior to our arrival to NY and then had a few last minute family member who joined us on the day of the tour. Without hesitation all our accommodations were met. That was spectacular!! Without doubt we will use and recommend this company again.
Both guides were really impressive, good humour and knowledge. Weather was great on the day so all views were fantastic. Stories were balanced between joy and tragedy for both Ellis Island and 9/11 memorial
Excellent all day tour. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and able to share his knowledge in a way that added to the experience. Weather was not the best, but ultimately didn't detract from the experience. A great way to check off several bucket list items in a single day.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-13616P11