Private Yacht Cruise St. Pete Beach Canals Dolphins Beach Anchor
Walk over from your hotel along Gulf Blvd to The Hotel Zamora. Meet Captain Al behind the hotel at the dock. After a safety briefing, you will cruise along the canals and see homes of the famous. We see dolphin 99% of the time. Cruise Shell Key and you may request a stop for a dip. Perhaps a manatee will swim over to greet you!
Pass By: St. Pete Beach, St. Pete Beach, Florida
Yacht in luxury, tour canals and see the homes of celebrities and the rich and famous.
Pass By: Pass-a-Grille Beach, Florida, 113 11th Ave, St. Pete Beach, Florida 33706
We will pass along Pass-a-grille Beach and watch dolphins swimming and frolicking.
Pass By: Shell Key, Shell Key, Florida, USA
Your tour will include cruising along the white sandy beaches of Shell Key Wildlife Preserve. Take a dip in the clear water if you wish! Watch as the beach transforms into a rugged wilderness of driftwood and dunes.
Stop At: Shell Key, Shell Key, Florida, USA
Take a dip if you wish. You may have a manatee swim alongside you!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- We provide a variety of COMPLEMENTARY refreshments, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Glassware, glass containers, and spray sunscreen not allowed
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 7 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought