Egmont Key Ferry
If you want to spend some time on a beautiful pristine island paradise, the ferry to Egmont Key State Park from Fort De Soto is a great choice for you and your family! Get ready for a day of fun in the sun with Hubbard’s Marina. The ferry ride to the island is about 25-30 minutes and offers great chances to spot dolphins, sea turtles, and sometimes even manatees! We often spot sea birds on the ride to and from Egmont Key Island aboard the Hubbard’s Ferry, our big blue boat.
Once on the island, Egmont Key offers great shelling, swimming, and opportunities for adventures. Including Fort Dade, a fort that dates back to the Spanish American war for to explore. Egmont Key is also home to a large population of endangered native gopher tortoises!
Be sure to pack like you’re spending the day at the beach! Bring sunscreen, towels, bathing suits, protective hats, shirts. Egmont Key is a pristine island so come prepared with a cooler full of water, food and drinks.
Our ferry boat operates from the Fort De Soto Bay Pier daily in the spring and summer and nearly every day in the fall and winter. The ferry ride to the island is about 25-30 minutes and offers great chances to spot dolphins, sea turtles, and sometimes even manatees! We often spot sea birds on the ride to and from Egmont Key Island aboard the Hubbard’s Ferry, our big blue boat.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Snacks - Snacks, soda and water available for purchase from the galley on board.
- Bay Pier in Fort De Soto county park entry fee $5
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities