St Petersburg Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore backwaters of the St. Petersburg! Enjoy fishing one of the most popular areas on the west coast of Florida, it has a unique ecosystem found right within downtown. Fishing is great all year round, and there is such diversity of nearshore, flats and backcountry fishing for Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Trout, Snapper, Sheepshead, Cobia, Drum, Pompano, Spanish Mackerel, Bonito or Sharks, depending on the season. Even on windy days, there are plenty of places to fish, in the Bay, you can fish one of the many barrier islands, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline, making this an experience, not just another fishing trip.
Travelers and visitors that enjoyed our fishing charters also enjoyed a visit to Boyd Hill Nature Preserve. Also, they enjoyed a visit to The Dali Museum or a ball game at Tropicana Field.
Booking on TripAdvisor makes this charter an easy, reliable and enjoyable decision. Reserve Today!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in St Petersburg, fantastic we're only 9 minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing!
Duration: 9 minutes
Stop At: Crisp Park Boat Ramp, St. Petersburg, FL 33704, USA
Your local St Petersburg captain will meet you at the boat ramp. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
Tampa Bay is a great place to fish, lots of water and fish. Plenty of areas to fish in all conditions. Quite an interesting place!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities