Saint Petersburg Historic Segway Tour
Experience the city of St Petersburg with ease and comfort on this Historic Segway Tour. Glide Along the beautiful waterfront and endless parks. View the new Pier Park and observe the 1920s Historic Old Northeast neighborhood home as you hear about the city’s interesting past from your knowledgeable tour guide through your personal headset receiver. See the site where the world's first commercial flight took off and learn about the area’s former Tocobagan Indians, whose princess became the basis of the Disney story of Pocahontas. You will be learning and taking in the beautiful sights as you Segway approximately 8 miles total through the gorgeous downtown area of St. Petersburg Florida. This is a great tour for first-time visitors and locals alike!
Tour includes free admission into the Museum of History ($15 value) after the 2 hour Segway Tour, Segway i2, 20 minute training, helmet, headset receiver and bottle water.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg Museum of History, 335 2nd Avenue NE The Pier Approach, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-3501
You will get to explore the Museum of History and view the city’s past. See the worlds largest collection of autographed baseballs. And learn about out great pioneers that made this city what it is today.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Segway i2
- 20-minute training
- Bottle of water
- Audio headset receiver
- Admission into the Museum of History
- Tour Guide
- 2 hour guided tour
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Museum of History
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 300 lbs (136 kg)
- All riders must be at least 11 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent
- Comfortable shoes without heels and weather appropriate clothing is recommended
- Due to safety concerns we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This is a must if you like to ride segways (or want to try something new). Doo was so great in showing us how to ride the segway and took us around St Pete to see the highlights of it’s past and future. So great !
We did Segway tours a couple times before in different cities and this time was truly unique; the city itself is amazing but the girl in charge of the tour (sorry can’t remember her name) she was absolutely perfect, she made us feel super comfortable and safe, she is so knowledgeable and kind. We recommend this tour 150% !
EXCELLENT - we were fortunate to have a private tour for our group of 5 people. The tour was excellent and fun, but the stop at Sunken Gardens was the highlight. Our Segway guide was just awesome and knew so much about the marine and plant life in the area. Great for our teen nieces as well as the adults. I would do the exact same tour again the next time family visits!!
The best part of the tour was seeing the mannatees. The tour guide is very accommodating and helpful. I am not the most coordinated guy, but learning the Segway was easy. St. Petersburg is beautiful. After tasting the fountain of youth, I feel twenty years younger! People usually think I am younger than I am anyway. I discovered that you had to keep up with the tour guide because the ear piece becomes inaudible over a distance my age does show
This was an excellent tour. Doo's was great and this is a worthwhile St Pete tour. Spent sufficient time on learning the Segway and she provided water. Rest stops were right on time and seeing the dolphins was additional benefit.
we had a wonderful time seeing at least 8 miles of downtown St Petersburg. I would highly reommend this trip
This was so much fun. We were late getting there and Doos stayed and waited for us, so nice of her, after a brief lesson we were on our way. Very informative and a great view of the beach area, I will definitely do this again.
Doo was extreemly knowledgeable about the history of the area. Made it interesting and fun to hear the history. She paced the tour just right - with enough breaks to rest legs and have some water. She could talk on other topics other than just the historic tour. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting to experience a ride on a Segway and to learn about Historic St Pete's. A must if you have kids!!!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities