Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Scenic Seaplane Introductory Flight - SUNSET FLIGHT
We invite you on a sunset discovery flight over Florida’s top-rated beaches! Experience flying a seaplane and discover how much fun it is to be a pilot! Our dedicated FAA-certified instructor will be next to you the whole time, and they’ll perform the take-offs and landings. Once in the air, you will be at the controls and will get a feel for straight and level flight, gentle turns, climbs, and descents. You won’t find a more thrilling activity! This is the ONLY one-one one seaplane flight experience in the St. Pete/Clearwater/Tampa area!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Pete Beach, St. Pete Beach, Florida
Flight route from St. Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach. Customizable per guest's request.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time:
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Sunset Introductory Flight
6/22/2020 - 3/25/2024
Monday - Sunday : 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Aviation headset with 2-way communication with your personal pilot
- Post-flight debriefing
- 15 minutes of pre-flight ground instruction
- Hands-on flight experience with multiple water take-offs and landings
- Souvenir logbook entry
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight is 230 pounds
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool St Petersburg specialist!
Product code: C-149656P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
4-Hour St. Pete Pier to Egmont Key Tour
Sharkey's LED Illuminated Night Tour on Glass Bottom Kayaks in St. Pete Beach