One Day Pass for Yoga Classes
A clean, welcoming, and spacious environment along with experienced yoga teachers to give you a friendly and satisfying yoga class.
Relax and settle onto your mat and enjoy a one day pass for yoga classes at The West Events Venue. Clear your head and restore your body from tensions and stress that we carry everyday. Whether you are on vacation or just need to give yourself an hour of "you" time, we offer you a day to enjoy yoga classes that your body and mind will thank you for.
Please register in advance and arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Remove any distractions out of respect to the class and each other by turning off phones, stresses and worries. Allow our experienced instructors to give your mind and body some stretching, healthy breathing, and relaxation. Each class is different and can offer invigorating movements or mindful meditations.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Yoga mats for out-of-towners or first time students.
- Yoga Props like straps, blocks, and eye covers.
- We request all regular members provide their own mat.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Must be healthy and free of COVID-19 symptoms
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We limit all class sizes to ensure proper social distancing. Please register in advance and if overbooking takes place, we will request attendees to come to a later class.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool St Petersburg specialist!
Product code: C-280384P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
4-Hour St. Pete Pier to Egmont Key Tour
Clear Kayak Tour of Shell Key Preserve and Tampa Bay Area