Tampa Bay Marine Life Stand Up Paddle Boarding Activity
A 1hr nature tour discovering the marine environment of Tampa Bay while gliding through the mangrove islands of Weedon Island Nature Preserve. We use new Hobie Stand Up Pedalboards, which are very stable and easy to use. The boards are leg powered and have handlebars to maintain your balance. No previous experience is necessary to enjoy the sights from these boards.
Observing the Marine Life of Tampa Bay aboard the easy to use Stand Up Pedalboard. The tour will take place in the pristine uninhabited area of Shell Key Nature Preserve.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Guide (CPR/First-aid certified)
- Hobie Stand Up Pedalboard
- Personal Flotation Device and Whistle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Items you should bring: sunscreen, bug spray, hat, sunglasses, water shoes or booties, water
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities