St. Petersburg Scavenger Hunt: The Sunshine City
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole? Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a St. Petersburg scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg Scavenger Hunt will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany St. Petersburg sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: City Hall, Museum of Fine Arts, Snell Arcade.
• Museum of Fine Arts, 255 Beach Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-3498
• St. Petersburg Museum of History, 335 2nd Avenue NE The Pier Approach, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-3501
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities