Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Eat St Pete "EDGE District" Food Tour
This culinary adventure will take you to some of the hidden food gems in St Petersburg's EDGE and Central Art Districts. You will eat your way through St Pete and discover beautiful murals along the way. Your expert guide will show you St Pete's Iconic buildings and tell you the stories behind Baum Avenue and how the City was named St Petersburg. Each food tasting is unique to the city and you will learn about the food and each restaurant.
We will take you on a culinary adventure in one of St Pete's neighborhoods in the Downtown area. We will explore the EDGE District and end the tour in the colorful Central Arts District full of beautiful murals. While taking in history, iconic buildings and art in-between 5 delicious food stops. Each food venue will have a unique tasting and you will get to know the local gems of the city. A hearty lunch for an average appetite.
Please let us know if you have any food restrictions when you book the tour and we will be happy to accommodate you.
The tour does not end at the meeting location. You will be 5 blocks from where we have begun.
If you would like to eat and explore like a local this is a great start!
We are excited to host guests from all over the world! Our experience is meant to be social and we create small groups for this purpose.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Five food tastings included. Enough for a hearty lunch for the average appetite
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price and our tour guides greatly appreciate it
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool St Petersburg specialist!
Product code: C-191793P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Trolley Pub Mixer Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
4-Hour St. Pete Pier to Egmont Key Tour
Sharkey's LED Illuminated Night Tour on Glass Bottom Kayaks in St. Pete Beach