Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Downtown St. Pete E-Bike Rental
Downtown St. Pete is home to beautiful green spaces and bike friendly routes that line the waterfront with skyline views. Our experience is designed to provide a unique perspective for an e-bike ride with beautiful views. The ride begins at the corner of the Rowdies stadium, ride will start along the St. Pete marina, make a quick stop at the new St. Pete Pier and continue past Vinoy Park with possible dolphin sighting, and through Snell Isle.
We take pride in well informing our guests with unique routes and detailed information to experience a unique tour of the city. We discovered e-bikes about a year ago and knew this would be a fun way for tourists and locals to explore all that downtown St. Pete has to offer. As an owner operated business, our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and personable experience.
Riding an e-bike is much more exciting than your typical pedal bike, experience the thrill of going up to 20 mph with throttle or pedal assistance. For this experience we will meet at the starting point of your e-bike ride which will be the corner of the Rowdies stadium parking lot. We will explain the e-bike to make sure our guests feel confident and secure during the ride. In order to provide a great experience we suggest small groups of 2-4 guests. We will provide all of the necessary equipment such as a fully charged e-bike, helmet and bike lock. Once we go through a quick tutorial, safety information and bike route guests will be on their way to explore the city! Take a ride along the waterfront, make a quick stop at the new St. Pete pier and take a walk through the sand at Spa Beach. Next, continue your ride along the route and ride past beautiful Vinoy Park into North Shore park where you might see some dolphins, and finally explore Snell Isle and North East neighborhoods that showcase beautiful multi-million dollar homes. We want our guests to walk away with a wonderful experience of downtown St. Pete, a unique perspective that both tourists and locals can appreciate.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time:
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
2 hour E-bike ride
9/15/2020 - 3/22/2024
Monday - Sunday : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bike lock
- Bottled water
- Parking lot of the Rowdies Stadium: $5 per day
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool St Petersburg specialist!
Product code: C-274983P3
Similar Tours & Activities
Electric Bike Wildlife & History Tour along Fort De Soto's Beaches
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
4-Hour St. Pete Pier to Egmont Key Tour
Sharkey's LED Illuminated Night Tour on Glass Bottom Kayaks in St. Pete Beach