Deep Sea Fishing Offshore in the Gulf of Mexico
The Fish Junkie boat is a state of the art 26′ 2019 Calcutta catamaran with twin engines, a full tower, top of the line electronics and stereo, oversized top for much needed shade, extending shade canopies for the front and rear, and a full cushion package for your comfort. The Calcutta is a catamaran it has far more space than a normal mono hull 26′ boat because it carries it’s full beam all the way to the bow. This boat is custom made locally and was specifically designed for Tampa Bay waters. It handles most conditions very well giving you one of the most comfortable rides with reduced pounding in the rough times making you feel much less fatigued and sore at the end of a long day. The catamaran platform is especially stable on the water and gives you less of the side to side motion, making it a great option for those who may get sick. While our trips are limited to a max of 6 paying passengers, the boat has seating for 8-10 plus 2 up top.
This is an 3/4 day trip in the Gulf of Mexico where we will venture out up to 20 miles offshore looking for big fish!
Captain John Indermaur with Fish Junkie Charters will guide you on a fishing or sightseeing expedition in the amazing waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Our incredible fishery of triple tail, mangrove snapper, red snapper, grouper, hogfish, cobia, shark, king mackerel, and tarpon give you plenty of opportunities at big fish. Fish Junkie Charters has you covered.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.5/1/2020 - 7/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top of the line fishing gear and tackle are provided. All fishing licenses are included.
- Bottled water - I will provide a cooler with ice and water. There will be plenty of space to add your own drinks and food. I can stock the cooler with requested items for an additional fee.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities