Small-Group Clear Kayak Tour in Shell Key
We've created a fascinating kayak tour in St Pete, centered on our Crystal Clear kayaks, giving you a fascinating look at the sea life throughout Shell Key preserve, and Fort Desoto park. Our professional guides provide an interesting narration of the local wildlife and ecosystem. The tours can range from 2 persons to 16 people, and are approximately 2 to 2 -1/2 hours long. The tours will primarily operate in the protected waters and mangroves tunnels of the Shell Key Wildlife Preserve in Pinellas County. An 1,800 acre preserve, these waters are well traveled by Dolphins, Manatees, Rays, as well as a variety of shore birds, including pelicans, egrets, herons, cormorants, osprey, and sometimes roseate spoonbills.
Please note: This activity is NOT suitable for the Elderly or the Obese, or people with back surgeries/issues, or with a history of other physical ailments. You must be physically fit for participate in this activity.
Open water kayaking through the 1800 acre nature preserve of Shell Key, and Fort DeSoto park. See all the wildlife through our clear transparent kayaks.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Kayak and lifejacket.
- Free parking.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the tandem kayak option (2 per kayak) please note you only need to book 1 ticket (1 adult) as you are booking one kayak for two.
- Not suitable for the obese.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for the elderly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool St Petersburg specialist!
Product code: C-30627P5
Similar Tours & Activities
Clear Kayak Tour of Shell Key Preserve and Tampa Bay Area
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
4-Hour St. Pete Pier to Egmont Key Tour
Sharkey's LED Illuminated Night Tour on Glass Bottom Kayaks in St. Pete Beach