Aqua Sol Adventures
We are a laid back local family owned company. We strive to be family friendly. We don't sell seats on our vessel we are private. That means only your crew with our crew. We only take 6 people and as few as 2. Aqua Sol Adventures prides itself in safety and fun adventures for all. We include your snorkel gear and floats for the day. We have a special create your own packages that adds food and beverage ,beach shade and whatever you makes your adventure special to you.
Our Guest will have the opportunity to snorkel, shell, explore and or relax in the clear blue waters of the Gulf. We offer different packages that you decide what your day is .
• Egmont Key State Park, FL 33715
• Passage Key National Wildlife Refuge, St. Petersburg, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We will make every effort to accommodate anyone with disabilities.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vessel is washed and disinfected before each trip. We follow all CDC, State of Florida and Pinellas County Guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and precaution.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities