World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum General Admission in St. Augustine
The World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida tells the stories of its 160 members, plus the history of the game through displays of more than 4,000 artifacts and pieces of memorabilia, photography, art and video. Visitors should plan to spend at least 2-hours in the 70,000 square foot museum.
Stop At: World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum, 1 World Golf Pl, St. Augustine, Florida 32092
Special exhibits currently include 'Honoring the Legacy: A Tribute to African Americans in Golf', the 'Nancy Lopez: Pride and Personality' exhibit, and 'Bob Hope: Shanks for the Memory',a major special exhibit including artifacts and photos on the life and times of one of the game’s biggest supporters.
Take a shot on the Challenge Hole, an island green reminiscent of the No. 17 at the TPC at Sawgrass, included with museum admission.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater, 1 World Golf Pl, One World Golf Place, St. Augustine, Florida 32092
Visitors will also have the opportunity to see a documentary or Hollywood film in the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater. This giant screen theater comfortably seats 275 (not included with admission price).
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One shot on the Challenge Hole
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- IMAX Theater: Documentary Film - $8.50 Adult, $7.50 Student, $6.50 Child; Hollywood Film - $14 Adult, $13 Student, $11 Child
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No food and drink allowed inside the museum
- There is a bus drop off in the Slammer & Squire parking lot adjacent to the museum, and parking across the street from the PGA Tour Entertainment
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers is our top priority. Temporarily, we will be adhering to the following safety precautions:
- - Limiting museum capacity to 50%
- - Guided tours are currently unavailable
- - Masks or face coverings are not required for fully vaccinated guests.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.63 out of 5 stars based on 75 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities