VIP Private Tour of St. Augustine by a Golf Cart Limo
This is a Private Guided Tour for up to 7 passengers. Your licensed guide will show you more history and sights in 60 minutes than you can see in 3 hours of walking. Voted #1 Golf Cart Tour in St. Augustine for 2018 & 2019
We can go places and see things the big trolley cars can't. Please join us for the best Private Tour in town!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
The Castillo de San Marcos is the oldest and largest masonry fort in the continental United States; it is located on the western shore of Matanzas Bay in the city of St. Augustine, Florida
Pass By: Bridge of Lions, 2010 A1A Scenic and Historic Coastal Byway, St. Augustine, FL 32080-6510
The Bridge of Lions is a double-leaf bascule bridge that spans the Intracoastal Waterway in St. Augustine, Florida, United States. A part of State Road A1A, it connects downtown St. Augustine to Anastasia Island across Matanzas Bay
Pass By: Flagler College, 74 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4342
Flagler College is a private four-year liberal arts college in St. Augustine, Florida. It was founded in 1968 and offers 33 majors and 41 minors and 1 master's program. It also has a campus in Tallahassee.
Pass By: Mission of Nombre de Dios, 27 Ocean Ave San Marco Ave entrance, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2812
Nombre de Dios is a Spanish Catholic mission in St. Augustine, Florida, United States, on the west side of Matanzas Bay. It is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of St. Augustine.
Pass By: Lightner Museum, 75 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4386
The Lightner Museum is a museum of antiquities, mostly American Gilded Age pieces, housed within the historic Hotel Alcazar building in downtown St. Augustine. This 1887 Spanish Renaissance Revival style building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 60 to 75 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private and experienced tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities