Ultimate St Augustine by Land and Sea
The most complete way to see St Augustine. You get a 3 day trolley pass with complimentary parking, narrated boat tour, entrance to the St. Augustine History Museum and a narrated walking tour with our knowledgeable certified guides to ensure you wont miss anything and make the most of your visit to the US oldest city. Available in Spanish.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Jail, 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269
Meet at St Augustine Old Jail to board trolley for narrated tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Potter's Wax Museum, 31 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3634
Observe the oldest wax museum in the US
Pass By: Old City Gates and Historical Marker, 102 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Observe and learn about the historic St Augustine City Gate
Pass By: Colonial Quarter, 33 Saint George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3607
Attraction depicting life in the oldest Spanish colony in the US
Pass By: Matanzas Inlet, St. Augustine, FL 32080
The Matanzas inlet is observable across the harbor as well as the St Augustine waterfront.
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Named one of the US tops ten bridges by Roads and Bridges magazine for 2010
Pass By: Plaza de la Constitucion, 1 Cathedral Pl St George Street between King Street and Cathedral Place, St. Augustine, FL 32084
View the historic Spanish Plaza, the center of activity in Colonial times
Pass By: Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine, 38 Cathedral Pl, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4417
Observe the oldest Christian congregation in the contiguous United States established in 1565.
Stop At: Scenic Cruise, 4125 Coastal Hwy, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Board the Victory III for a 75 minutes narrated boat tour of the St Augustine Harbor accompanied by one of our certified guides.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Augustine, St. Augustine, Florida
60 minutes guided walking tour of the Plaza, Aviles Street, St George Street, Cathedral Basilica, Governors house, Flagler College, Lightner Museum among others.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: St. Augustine Distillery, 112 Riberia St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4351
Pass by the St Augustine Distillery and Winery
Pass By: The Oldest House Museum Complex, 14 Saint Francis St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-5047
The oldest standing Spanish Colonial Home dating from the 1600
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
The oldest and largest masonry fort in the continental US.
Pass By: Mission of Nombre de Dios, 27 Ocean Ave San Marco Ave entrance, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2812
Site of the first Catholic mass in the United States.
Pass By: Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, 11 Magnolia Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2827
15 acres of history, Look for the peacocks!
Stop At: St. Augustine History Museum, 167 San Marco Ave Old Jail, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269
Return to Old town Trolley for a visit to the St, Augustine History Museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary Soft drink or bottled water, coffee
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Cruise
- Entry/Admission - St. Augustine History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old Jail
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities