History Tour of St. Augustine by Guided Golf Cart
Enjoy a private tour from our 7 passenger Golf Cart Limousine. Our licensed tour guide will take you places the others can't.Surround yourself in in Old World charm as we leisurely roll down cobblestone streets.Enjoy the ambiance,where history still whispers the stories of the past under the Spanish Moss.Our narrated historic tour of St. Augustine includes over 455 years of Spanish,British,Native American and American History.View Architecture from the Victorian & Gilded Age,1st. Spanish period, 2nd. Spanish period and of course the famous Castillo de San Marcos.Stand under an Amazing canopy of oaks on our most adored street. Perhaps we may see dolphins in the bay or strutting peacocks. Your opportunity to make lasting memories awaits you. Tour is approximately 70 minutes. This tour is for private or semi-private groups with no more than 7 passengers.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
The Castillo de San Marcos is the oldest and largest masonry fort in the continental United States; it is located on the western shore of Matanzas Bay in the city of St. Augustine, Florida
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
The Bridge of Lions is a double-leaf bascule bridge that spans the Intracoastal Waterway in St. Augustine, Florida, United States. A part of State Road A1A, it connects downtown St. Augustine to Anastasia Island across Matanzas Bay
Pass By: Flagler College, 74 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Flagler College is a private four-year liberal arts college in St. Augustine, Florida. It was founded in 1968 and offers 33 majors and 41 minors and 1 master's program. It also has a campus in Tallahassee.
Pass By: National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche at Mission Nombre de Dios, 27 Ocean Ave San Marco Ave entrance, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2812
Nombre de Dios is a Spanish Catholic mission in St. Augustine, Florida, United States, on the west side of Matanzas Bay. It is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of St. Augustine.
Pass By: Lightner Museum, 75 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4386
The Lightner Museum is a museum of antiquities, mostly American Gilded Age pieces, housed within the historic Hotel Alcazar building in downtown St. Augustine. This 1887 Spanish Renaissance Revival style building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Licensed and certified guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This is the best way to learn about St. Augustine and its history. Melanie was my tour guide and she was amazing. We went all over St. Augustine in her golf cart built for 7; made tons of stops at various locations where she talked about St.Augustine from it founding, through 2 Spanish occupations, the gilded age and the civil right movement. Very off the beaten path. I highly highly recommend this tour.