St. Augustine Old Town Trolley
Ride in open-air comfort on the Old Town Trolley. Tour St. Augustine at your own pace and Hop on/Hop off all day at 23 stops throughout the historic city.
- Take an exciting narrated St. Augustine city tour.
- Enjoy padded seats and full open-air views.
- Cover many local points of interest.
- Hop on or off at all 23 stops.
- Catch frequent arrivals for short waits at stops.
- Get unlimited use of the Old Town Trolley and St Augustine Beach Bus with one ticket.
- Get one-time admission to the St. Augustine History Museum.
There is no better way to tour the ancient city of St. Augustine than aboard the smooth, quiet Old Town Trolley.
Originally the site of Native American villages, the European settlement of St. Augustine was founded by Spanish Admiral Pedro Menedez de Aviles in 1565.
History runs deep through the neighborhoods of the city. Spanish influences in the colonial-style construction, opulent cathedrals, and city plazas blend with the 19th century architecture brought in during the days of Henry Flagler’s resort development efforts.
Tour stops include Castillo de San Marcos, the legendary Fountain of Youth, Flagler College, the St. Augustine History Museum, the City Gate and St. George Street (St. Augustine’s historic walking mall), Uptown San Marco Shopping District, the Colonial Quarter, the Plaza De La Constitución, Old Town, and so many more.
You will enjoy it all from a comfortable trolley seat as a talented expert conductor/guide shares information about the rich history, colorful characters, and beautiful attractions of America’s oldest continually-inhabited European settlement.
Set your own pace as you hop on or off at any of the Old Town Trolley stops, all conveniently located near restaurants, shops, and popular attractions. Your trolley pass also entitles you to unlimited use of the St. Augustine Beach Bus and a one-time admission to the St. Augustine History Museum.
Feel the old world charm of historic St. Augustine as you travel the city aboard the Old Town Trolley. Make your online booking here and get an easy-to-use eTicket that lets you enjoy a full day of trolley fun.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Hop on or off at all 23 stops.
Get unlimited use of the Old Town Trolley and St Augustine Beach Bus with one ticket.
Get one-time admission to the St. Augustine History Museum.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Similar Tours & Activities