Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown Private Tour
Come explore three iconic neighborhoods rolled into one tour. Walk the cobblestone streets of Soho the largest cast iron district in the world. Visit the streets of Little Italy and hear some gangster stories along the way. In Chinatown you will visit the oldest original streets in that neighborhood while maybe stopping for some tasty treats. Food, Drinks and gratuities are not included in price.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
Stop At: Little Italy, Mulberry Street, New York City, NY 10013
Stop At: Chinatown, Canal Street to Bayard Street, New York City, NY 10013
Stop At: Metro NYC Tours, 530 E 20th St, New York City, NY 10009-1322
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Av of the Americas/Spring St, New York, NY 10012, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: 195 Worth St, New York, NY 10013, USA
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price shown is per group
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-36720P11
Similar Tours & Activities