Kenai Fjords National Park Glacier & Wildlife Cruise from Seward
This 6-hour cruise explores Kenai Fjords National Park and visits an actively calving tidewater glacier in beautiful Aialik Bay. Our experienced captains will narrate your cruise and point out wildlife such as whales, sea otters, sea lions, puffins, and more. Stop at the mighty Holgate or Aialik Glacier and float among the icebergs as you watch for calving, where giant chunks of ice break off and crash into the ocean. Onboard captain narration and complimentary deli lunch for the afternoon departure.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Major Marine Tours - Kenai Fjords Cruise, 1412 4th Ave Seward Boat Harbor, Seward, AK 99664
Kenai Fjords National Park Glacier & Wildlife Cruise from Seward by Major Marine Tours
Pass By: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward Highway, Seward, AK
This cruise will travel about 100 miles round-trip through Resurrection Bay into Kenai Fjords National Park.
Pass By: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
You'll travel through Resurrection Bay and continue around Cape Aialik into Aialik Bay to view an active tidewater glacier.
Pass By: Holgate Glacier, Kenai Peninsula, Seward, AK 99664
Get amazing views of Holgate or Aialik glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Reserved seating in the heated cabin
- Water, coffee, and tea
- Use of binoculars
- All taxes and fees included
- Souvenir Booklet
- Onboard Naturalist Narration
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- We continue to maintain our high standard of cleanliness and have implement additional cleaning procedures for commonly touched surfaces during the cruise.
- Wheelchair accessibility or limited mobility requests must be submitted ahead of time due to limited seating capability
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.82 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool Seward specialist!
Product code: C-7166P2
Similar Tours & Activities