SEDONA'S #1 WINE TOUR & VORTEX 2 VINEYARDS TOUR w/ ABC tv host Rachel Reenstra
Guided by Emmy nominated Wildlife TV host Rachel Reenstra, she starts the day off with with prickly pear mimosas on your way 2 experience a life transforming vortex that Sedona is known for! Then 2 stunning vineyards for wine tastings & complimentary charcuterie board! Or save the vortex for another day and just enjoy Verde Valleys exclusive top 3 vineyards! With either tour u get your own personalized video! (great for celebrations) and Rachel donates 20 percent of the tour to wildlife foundation "kids saving the rainforest" so you are not only having a blast- but giving back to animals! Rachel is also a comedian and a musician as well so...JUST READ THE ALL 5 STAR REVIEWS TO SEE WHY THIS IS THE #1 TOUR IN SEDONA! People say this experience was WAY MORE than a wine tour, it was healing - fun- enlightening and a memory they will treasure forever!!( dogs welcome!!)
One of Martha Stewarts fave vineyards to get married- This has a South of France feeling with beautiful vineyards and a chapel where 2 of the most beautiful bodies of water come together! We will be going to a VORTEX and then tasting wine at the top vineyards of Sedona!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Lunch - A beautiful charcuterie board of 4 different cheeses, meats, nuts, honey, fresh bread and olive oil, and chocolate truffles!
- Alcoholic Beverages - start the day with a beautiful mimosa for special celebrations on your way to the vineyards!
- Your own personalized video of the day given to you by the end of tour
- Personalized experience just focus your expectations guided by a celebrity host
- Prickly Pear Mimosas!
- Wine tasting at each vineyard range from around $13-$16
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dog friendly!!! If you want to bring your pet you are welcome to do so!!!!
- PLEASE FOLLOW DVINEDETOURS ON INSTAGRAM TO SEE TONS OF PIX AND VIDEOS !
- NOT recommended for anyone who is allergic to FUN :)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Health is the most important thing and also it is acknowledged that certain things are personal therefore, it is important that everyones rights be respected and if there are any questions concerning health and safety it is recommended they reach out to D'vine Detours with any and all concerns!
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 21 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities