Sedona Red Rock Country and Native American Ruins Day Tour from Phoenix
Discover the stunning array of red sandstone formations at the Red Rocks of Sedona. In addition to experiencing the breathtaking backdrop of the Red Rocks you will also explore ancient Native American ruins on this day tour from Phoenix. You’ll have a total of approximately 1.5 hours in Sedona to explore on foot, visit world-class art galleries and shops, or get a psychic reading. Your guide will also take you to photo spots to view and explore the wonders of this sculpted red rock playground.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montezuma Castle National Monument, 2800 Montezuma Castle Hwy, Camp Verde, AZ 86322
To be true to the area's rich history, the Sedona single day tour gives you a chance to explore ancient Native American civilization. You'll visit the ruins at Montezuma Castle National Monument which are the most easily accessible, best preserved and arguably the most spectacular cliff ruins in North America. You'll see an impressive 20-room, 5-story structure built into the recess of a white limestone cliff about 70 feet (21 meters) above the ground.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chapel of the Holy Cross, 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-7064
Before heading back to Phoenix you will also visit The Chapel of the Holy Cross, an iconic Catholic chapel built into the mesas of Sedona, Arizona
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bell Rock, 4999 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86351-8995
You'll also visit Bell Rock, one of Sedona's most popular red rock formations.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Phoenix, AZ, USA
2: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, please contact the supplier directly. If your hotel is not a pre-approved pick-up location, the supplier will determine a location you can meet to be picked up for your excursion. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
- Duration: 11 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phoenix area hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Chapel of the Holy Cross
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchairs that fold up are acceptable on tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 70 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
what a great tour sedona was great along with the rest of the tour the ruins were unbelievable the church in the mountain i can not say enough about it and our tour guide was the greatest
Andy our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, personable and helpful. Pleasant trip; he was very accommodating to our group of ten adults. Would highly recommend and would do tours with him again.
Highly recommended, the sites were amazing, the tour guide Memo was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide, the journey was comfortable. We really can’t fault it...
Absolutely amazing. This tour is a must if you are in the Phoenix area. The guide was punctual, professional and a wealth of information!
the day tour we took with Tracy as our guide was great - he did a fine job and was willing to go out of his way to show us all that he could. we enjoyed it greatly- and we had good weather also which helped. the areas we explored were truly amazing and were glad we took this trip!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3002SEDONA