Tour of The Bloedel Reserve
This Bloedel Reserve tour is a one-of-a-kind experience with a knowledgeable local tour guide that you'll never forget. We begin our day exploring Bainbridge Islands unique personality and show you the islands beautiful scenery and secret spots that will fill you with joy. We then arrive at Fay Bainbridge State Park for a beachfront wildlife watch and an enjoyable snack. Next, we head to the Bloedel Reserve, a world-renowned garden and botanical reserve, that includes many amazing photo opportunities.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, 550 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-2418
Pick up location
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fay Bainbridge Park, 15446 Sunrise Dr NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-4180
Fay Bainbridge State Park for a beachfront wildlife watch and enjoyable lunch.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Manitou Beach, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USA
Views of Seattle
Stop At: Bloedel Reserve, 7571 NE Dolphin Dr, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-3001
We begin our day at the Bloedel Reserve, a world-renowned garden and botanical reserve, that includes many amazing photo opportunities.
Duration: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Ticket & Private tour guide of The Bloedel Reserve.
- Lots of snacks, sparkling water, and water provided.
- Transportation in new Mercedes vans, new Ford F450 or a luxury SUV.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. We guarantee you'll love your Tour Guide!
- Tour of Bainbridge Island
- Entry/Admission - Bainbridge Island Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Bloedel Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Fay Bainbridge Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Seattle specialist!
Product code: C-71922P5
Similar Tours & Activities
Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour
Pre-Cruise Tour: Transportation & Seattle City Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Cool Destinations Exclusive Tour - Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
Seattle Harbor Cruise