Seattle Combo Tour: City Tour, Pike Place Market and Boeing Factory
See Seattle’s essential sights in one fun, busy day on this 9-hour adventure that includes a city tour, time at Pike Place Market and a trip to the Boeing factory. Start with a city sightseeing tour of top attractions like the Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Lake Union and the Ballard Locks. Then enjoy up to 90 minutes of free time at Pike Place Market to explore and buy lunch, and end the day with a tour of Boeing’s assembly plant and Boeing Future of Flight. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included for most downtown Seattle hotels.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waterfall Garden Park, 219 2nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104-2601
Waterfall Garden Park
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Olympic Mountain Range, Washington
Views of Olympic mountains
Pass By: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
Pass By: Seattle Great Wheel, 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101-2013
Seattle Great Wheel
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Fremont Troll, North 36th St. Freemont District, Seattle, WA
Fremont Neighborhood & Troll
Stop At: Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, 319 2nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104-2618
Klondike Gold Rush
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: CenturyLink Field, 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134-1200
CenturyLink Field & TMobile Park
Pass By: Chinatown International District, Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Chinatown & International District
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, WA
Lake Washington & I-90 Floating Bridge
Pass By: Lake Union, North of downtown, south of Fremont, Seattle, WA
Lake Union & Ship Canal
Pass By: Seattle Center, 305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109-4645
Pass By: Fishermen's Terminal, 3919 18th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119-1679
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107-4213
Ballard Locks & Salmon Ladder
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: 3801 Discovery Park Blvd, Seattle, WA 98199-1029
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, WA 98119-3529
City skyline photo opportunity
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museum of Pop Culture, 325 5th Ave N Seattle Center, Seattle, WA 98109-4630
Pass By: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Pike Place Market
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Boeing Future of Flight, 8415 Paine Field Blvd, Mukilteo, WA 98275, USA
90 minute tour of the Boeing Assembly Plant. Free time to explore Future of Flight, gift shop, and observation deck
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Local, professional guide
- 3-hour city tour of Seattle
- Pike Place Market lunch break for up to 90 minutes
- Admission ticket for 90 minute tour inside the Boeing Assembly Plant
- Free time to explore the Boeing Future of Flight, Gift Shop, and Observation Deck
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- Hotel pickup and return is available for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of this tour)
- Food and drinks (you can buy lunch at Pike Place Market)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Children must be at least 48 inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Tour Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- This tour requires a short walk with 21 stairs, but is wheelchair accessible if given 7 days advance notice.
- No personal items are allowed on the tour including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site, for a small fee, at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit still photos or video cameras on the tour.
- This tour package includes round trip transportation from downtown Seattle to the Boeing Factory.
- If you have your own transportation, Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour tickets may be purchased separately for $25 at futureofflight.org.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please allow up to 10 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.48 out of 5 stars based on 194 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Very informative tour. Loved our tour guide... I recommend .... They were very organized with the pick up and even helping us all get to the best drop offs.
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour driver and his commentary for the city tour. He was extremely knowledgable and friendly. The market is great and we could have spent more time there, and ended up returning later on our own. The Boeing tour was less enjoyable as they really limited the information and areas you could see.
I enjoyed the tour very much. The driver was entertaining and seemed to be very knowledgeable about the city.
We had Ken as a tour guide and he was super. He knew so much about Seattle and had little tidbits of information and history that made the tour interesting. If you don't have time to do the combo tour, at least take a Boeing Factory tour because that is awesome.
Our tour was great and "Captain" Ron was wonderful, engaging, informative, lots of personal insight, and very professional in his narration and his driving. The morning was a lot of driving ( and I think it could use a little more "outside" activity), but it gave a good perspective/acclimation to the Seattle area and some of the neighborhoods, especially for a 1/2 tour. The Boeing part of the combo was very professional and well run. Our host (Peter) was very enthusiastic, informative and accommodating. It was a great experience and Capt. Ron prepared us well for the tour and negotiated the horrific traffic jam on the way home. the tour did take a little longer than expected so give yourself plenty of room on the "back" end. It was a lot of fun.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities