Seattle CityPASS® — Save 45% at Seattle’s five best attractions.
Discover Seattle's best attractions, now with 30 days of extended validity – perfect for multiple day trips, vacations, or exploring your home city! Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
-Seattle Aquarium - CLOSED THROUGH DEC. 14
-Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) - CLOSED THROUGH DEC. 14
-Woodland Park Zoo
-Chihuly Garden and Glass
Advance reservations are required at some attractions.
Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, and helpful tips to plan your visit:
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Visit: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Seattle’s “must see” is now a “must do” following the Space Needle’s multimillion-dollar renovation. Glide onto The Loupe, the world’s first and only revolving glass floor, for never-before-seen views of the structure and the city. Lean into tilting glass walls on the open-air deck and float over Seattle on angled Skyriser glass benches. Sip and sample the Pacific Northwest’s best while savoring the thrilling views. The future. Now open.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Seattle Aquarium, 1483 Alaskan Way Pier 59, Seattle, WA 98101-2015
Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in tide pools. Immerse yourself in the Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in the Pacific Coral Reef exhibit. Learn about the Aquarium’s mission: Inspiring Conservation of the Marine Environment.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Museum of Pop Culture, 325 5th Ave N Seattle Center, Seattle, WA 98109-4630
Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, and video games.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Woodland Park Zoo, 5500 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103-5897
Connect with nature and discover the world of gorillas, red pandas, lions, birds, reptiles and more at a top award-winning zoo. Encounter greater one-horned rhinos in the new Assam Rhino Reserve. Meet charismatic ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs—hornbill, porcupine, pot-bellied pigs and more. Explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids and experience free-flying butterflies in a seasonal garden. See and save wildlife!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Chihuly Garden and Glass, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4623
Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
- Duration: 30 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.3/1/2020 - 11/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Admission to the Space Needle
- Admission to the Seattle Aquarium - CLOSED THROUGH DEC. 14
- Admission to the Museum of Pop Culture (MOPOP) - CLOSED THROUGH DEC. 14
- Admission to the Woodland Park Zoo
- Admission to Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Entry/Admission - Space Needle
- Entry/Admission - Seattle Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Pop Culture
- Entry/Admission - Woodland Park Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Seattle CityPASS is valid for 30 days from date of first use if activated by February 28, 2021 and expires 1 year from purchase date
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Children under age 5 may be eligible for free or discounted admission at some attractions; however, some attractions may require you to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket—a step you may be able to skip by having a child CityPASS booklet.
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 384 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Seattle specialist!
Product code: COOL-2640SEA_TR
Similar Tours & Activities