Seattle CityPASS — Save 45%
Seattle CityPASS® — Save 45% at Seattle’s five best attractions.
Spend less, experience more. Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
Discover Seattle's best attractions:
- Space Needle
- Seattle Aquarium
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
Advance reservations are required at some attractions.
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Visit: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Seattle’s “must see” is now a “must do” following the Space Needle’s multimillion-dollar renovation. Glide onto The Loupe, the world’s first and only revolving glass floor, for never-before-seen views of the structure and the city. Lean into tilting glass walls on the open-air deck and float over Seattle on angled Skyriser glass benches. Sip and sample the Pacific Northwest’s best while savoring the thrilling views. The future. Now open.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Seattle Aquarium, 1483 Alaskan Way Pier 59, Seattle, WA 98101-2015
Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in tide pools. Immerse yourself in the Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in the Pacific Coral Reef exhibit. Learn about the Aquarium’s mission: Inspiring Conservation of the Marine Environment.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Museum of Pop Culture, 325 5th Ave N Seattle Center, Seattle, WA 98109-4630
Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, and video games.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Woodland Park Zoo, 5500 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103-5897
Connect with nature and discover the world of gorillas, red pandas, lions, birds, reptiles and more at a top award-winning zoo. Encounter greater one-horned rhinos in the new Assam Rhino Reserve. Meet charismatic ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs—hornbill, porcupine, pot-bellied pigs and more. Explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids and experience free-flying butterflies in a seasonal garden. See and save wildlife!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Chihuly Garden and Glass, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4623
Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Pier 55, 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
1 hour Harbor Tour Cruise Admission (REOPENING MAY 28th)
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 AM
- Admission to the Space Needle
- Admission to the Seattle Aquarium
- Plus your choice of admission to 3 of the following attractions
- Admission to Argosy Cruises 1 hour Harbor Tour
- Admission Museum of Pop Cultrure (MoPOP)
- Admission to Woodland Park Zoo
- Admission to Chihuly Garden & Glass
- Entry/Admission - Space Needle
- Entry/Admission - Seattle Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Pop Culture
- Entry/Admission - Woodland Park Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some attractions require reservations and some attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry . Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Children under age 5 may be eligible for free or discounted admission at some attractions; however, some attractions may require you to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket—a step you may be able to skip by having a child CityPASS booklet.
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/seattle
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Your Seattle CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use and expires 1 year from purchase date
- Most travelers can participate
Average 4.59 out of 5 stars based on 397 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities