Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing
Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors, then this is for you! Learn the basics and after this adventurous course, you will be able to pass any gym’s belayer test. Mankind's underdeveloped climbing skills and inability to digest tin cans are two ways in which evolution left humans inferior to goats. Level the playing field, learn climbing basics, such as rope skills and belaying, during an introductory climbing course. Washington's terrain makes the state a climber's paradise and the perfect place for a rock climbing hobby and there is no better time to start than the present.
We have three locations in Washington State for you to choose from, Mt. Erie in Anacortes, or Little Si / Mt. Washington near Seattle.
There is something here for everyone, routes can be as easy as climbing a playground or for those who want to push their limits we have something in mind for you too.
Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors? Then this is for you! You will learn the basics of belaying, knot tying, and climbing. Participants will top rope climb cliffs between 60-110 feet high and learn more about other styles of climb like lead climbing and trad climbing. After this adventurous course you will be able to pass any indoor rock climbing gym’s belayer test and feel confident in taking the next step towards your own climbing adventures.
Climbing routes can be tailored to each participant and any level. No experience is necessary however if you have some experience your instructor can tailor the class to your level.
There is a 20m enjoyable moderately easy hike before we get to our climbing.
• Mt Si, SE Mt. Si Road, North Bend, WA 98045
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Environmental Management Tax
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees, some places we climb at might require a Washington State Park car parking pass called a discover pass, $10 for the day
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (recommended for local guides)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, because of the nature of sport rock climbing we are unable to climb in rain.
- Please dress appropriately in layers for weather changes.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Seattle specialist!
Product code: C-19601P7
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Cool Destinations Exclusive Tour - Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
Chef Guided Food Tour of Pike Place Market- 2 Hours