Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour
Discover Seattle's tastiest restaurants on a leisurely walking tour of Seattle. Embrace upscale comfort food and enjoy an introduction to some of Seattle's most popular restaurants and meet the chefs as you eat your way through the city at a leisurely pace.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belltown, First Avenue, Virginia Street to Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98121
Winding your way along the tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, you'll meet top chefs and food artisans who will share some of their cooking secrets and tricks of the trade. You'll get a taste for the local cuisine with stops at venues where dishes to tantalize the taste buds are waiting.
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
• 13+ tastings, including four wine and cocktail pairings
• Cuisine from Iron Chef and James Beard Award winner Tom Douglas
• 6 tasting locations, including 5 restaurants
• Personal attention from chefs, owners, and artisans
• Enjoy truffle pizza, razor clam chowder, salmon, and much more!
On this Gourmet Seattle Tour, you will enjoy F.L.O.S.S. (fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable) foods at Seattle’s best restaurants and hot spots. From appetizer to dessert, you will eat your way through Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Fran's Chocolates - Downtown, 1325 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card valid at 40+ shops and restaurants
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- Alcohol is served on this tour; please note how many guests require nonalcoholic beverages in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.83 out of 5 stars based on 182 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Loved our amazing guide, Mark. I came with my adult daughter who was celebrating her 30th birthday and Mark made her feel very special. Tasted great food and drink. Mark had so much information about the city that he shared. It was fun getting to know the other travelers on the tour as well! Would highly recommend.