Pike Place Market Food Tour
Eat your way through Seattle's most celebrated culinary landmark -- Pike Place Market. Go behind the scenes on a walking tour to experience some of the city's favorite market spots. Taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, meet and interact with the exceptional people that give the market life and hear their humble, often humorous stories.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
By the end of the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will not only have eaten an array of deliciously famous foods, but you will also have picked up a few buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge.
The Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour includes 8+ delicious tastings such as (subject to change without notice):
- Gourmet truffle salt and other savories
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' fish fry
- Artisan made greek yogurt
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Pastry from the Market's oldest bakery
- And other tasty surprises!
The amount of food tasted on the tour is equivalent to a light lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Seatown Rub Shack & FishFry, 2010 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount
- Entry/Admission - Pike Place Market
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodations can be made for food allergies and restrictions with advance notice
- Please bring a filled water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so water is available for purchase from Market vendors. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so - be advised public water fountains are not readily available
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour group size currently limited to 10, no prolonged time spent in enclosed spaces
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 398 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities