Exclusive: Early-Bird Tasting Tour of Pike Place Market
Explore Pike Place Market, Seattle’s top attraction, with an early-bird tasting tour. Discover the market’s many delights as you visit different food and beverage vendors for 8+ tastings of fruit, salmon, pastries, international fare, and more. You can visit merchants before the crowds arrive, and you’ll have a knowledgeable guide to expertly lead you around, entertaining you with stories about the market's history and culture. Explore the greatest hits and hidden gems of the Pike Place market during this experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Experience the food and culture at one of Seattle’s most famous landmarks, Pike Place Market, on this guided tasting tour. This is the original food and cultural tour of Pike Place Market with a bonus: experience the Market before the crowds arrive. Enjoy diverse tastings, from fresh produce, warm cheddar biscuits and smoked salmon, fresh baked treats and much more. Interact with the merchants before it gets busy, then savor the flavors, as well as the sights and sounds, of this historic attraction.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Food and beverage tastings
- VIP discount at select partners on return visit
- Entry/Admission - Pike Place Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food restrictions and allergies can often be accommodated with advance notice
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather; tours operate rain or shine
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water is available for purchase from partner vendors during the tour
- Not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Tastings add up to a light meal
- Stops are subject to change without notice due to partner availability
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 285 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities