City Sightseeing Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Experience the best of Seattle on a fantastic City Sightseeing bus tour! With the handy unlimited hop-on hop-off feature, you can explore the city at your own pace for 1 or 2 days. Discover the key landmarks, including the world famous Space Needle, Pioneer & Occidental Square, Chinatown, Seattle Central Library, Capitol Hill, Pike Place Market and much more! On top of this, you will be able to enjoy 360 degree views from the open-top deck as you travel through the city. There's also an audio tour commentary provided in English so that you can learn all about the history as you cruise around. With the Premium Pass you'll also enjoy access to the Scenic Seattle panoramic tour, on which you'll experience unrivalled views of Seattle's most picturesque spots. You'll also enjoy a walking tour for an immersive look at the local culture.
Must See Seattle Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Space Needle Loop - Discover one of America's most recognisable structures at the Space Needle. And if you're brave enough head up to the observation deck at the top!
- Bell Street at Pier 66
- The Edgewater Hotel
- Bell Street at Pier 66
- Pier 55
- 117 S Washington St
- Historic Chinatown Gate - From the open-top deck enjoy a panoramic view of the Historic Chinatown Gate. Or hop-off the bus for a more detailed exploration of the area.
- Panama Hotel and Tea House
- Sky View Observatory - Columbia Center
- Seattle Public Library-Central Library
- Seattle Convention Center
- Jimi Hendrix Statue
- Paramount Theatre
- Tiffany & Co.
- Pike Place Market
Pike Place Market / Space Needle / Seattle Center / Occidental Park / Seattle Public Library
Operates: 10:00am - 4:00pm, every 45 minutes.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Must See Seattle ticket includes 1 or 2 day access to the route
- Premium ticket includes 1 or 2 day access to the route, a scenic panoramic tour, and a walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must See Seattle ticket is valid from 1st May - 10th October.
- Premium ticket is valid from 23rd May - 27th September.
- Bus tour runs from 10:00am - 4:00pm. Duration - 80 minutes. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- The walking tour is a self-guided tour, and covers the Pioneer Square Historic District.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Please note that tour stops 17, 18, 19 & 20 are closed due to construction work in the City.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 3.41 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities