Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Aviation Center Tour from Seattle
The Boeing Factory Tour takes you for an extraordinary behind-the-scenes look at large airliner manufacturing and the amazing face of future commercial aviation. Ride in comfort to Boeing’s massive factory in Everett, by volume the largest building in the world! From high above the Boeing Factory floor, you’ll view the assembly of Boeing’s wide-body airplanes – the 747, 777 and the technologically advanced 787 Dreamliner.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boeing Future of Flight, 8415 Paine Field Blvd, Mukilteo, WA 98275-3239
The Boeing Factory Tour takes you for an extraordinary behind-the-scenes look at large airliner manufacturing and the amazing face of future commercial aviation.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour
- Visitors may not carry babies on the Boeing Factory Tour.
- Personal items are not allowed on the factory tour (i.e. purses,cellphones, backpacks, etc.) Lockers are available
- Several flights of stairs and a half mile of walking are included on the tour. Please let local service provider (contact information is provided on your confirmation voucher) know ahead of time if you need accommodations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Patrons age 12+ are REQUIRED in King County to provide vaccinated verification or negative test to enter restaurants and indoor establishments. Mask mandate is still in effect. To read more go to: kingcounty.gov
Average 4.47 out of 5 stars based on 51 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We had a good driver who pointed out attractions on the trip to the factory. Our guide during the tour was very well informed.
Being a plane buff this was a highlight of my trip to Seattle, From the time we where picked up till the time we got dropped off the drivers commentary was first rate along with the tour guides and there favorite saying "If it's not Boeing I ain't Going"