Savannah Historic Grave Encounters Tour with Dinner at the Pirate's House
Fulfill your dream of being a ghost hunter on this popular, 2-hour tour of the most haunted spots in Savannah. In addition to a Haunted Trolley tour around Savannah, enjoy exclusive access to The Pirates' House Rum Cellar, and a delicious meal at one of Savannah's most famous historic buildings. Journey into the dark side of America's most haunted city!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Pirates' House, 20 E Broad St, Savannah, GA 31401-2929
Dinner will be served at the World Famous Pirate's House, one of Savannah's most lovely- and haunted- locales.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
Our trolley tour will take you through the streets of beautiful historic Savannah, while our guide narrates your journey though our most haunted home and locations.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Savannah Visitor Center, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We proudly pick up from hotels in Savannah's Historic District. (Please call us at 912.234.8128 to schedule)If you are not staying in Savannah's Historic District, please meet us at our Depot Office (250 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Savannah, GA 31401) at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - The Pirates' House
- Entry/Admission - Savannah Historic District
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to limited amount of ADA vehicles, we need 24 hours notice to arrange for the appropriate vehicle. The Pirate's House is
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Jamie did a nice job of entertaining us with stories. The other actors were very good also. The weather was perfect and it was so nice seeing a part of Savannah.
Great stories of some of Savannah's most haunted locations. The actors that get on the trolley periodically were very entertaining and really into their characters. Highly recommend this tour!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-38878P5