Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour of Savannah
Meet your guide at the Six Pence Pub and get ready for a spirited 2.5 hour Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour. Make sure you ask your bartender for your free glow in the dark to-go cup and get ready for a great night while your guide wows you with creepy stories of haunted Savannah and its pubs.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Fully narrated tour
On your Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour your guide will take you to 4, or 5, or more of Savannah's most haunted pubs. Don't forget to get your glow in the dark to-go cups at the start of the tour. Your guide will allow plenty of time to purchase drinks and to find the rest rooms, then on to the next pub and more stories. Each pub will have its own creepy story.
The stories don't end at the pubs, there are stories all along the way. You will also visit the famous Colonial Park Cemetery, which is the oldest burial ground in Savannah. This is a place where many people were buried in mass graves. One of the most Famous burials is "Button Gwinnett" which was most well known for being one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Don't be scared as we do not go in the cemetery as it will be locked up at dusk. We recommend you take a lot of pictures on this tour, we often pick up orb's and other ghostly images. All of our guides are licensed professionals. We look forward to your visit. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Six Pence Pub
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Concludes on or near Bay St. and Bull St.
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please come prepared with a face covering. Masks may be removed while eating or drinking, or when 6 feet of distancing is observed. Tours will be kept to less than 20 people, social distancing is requested, and guides will wear masks when necessary.
Average 4.13 out of 5 stars based on 30 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had a great time walking around Savannah and hearing all the fun tales. The pubs we visited had great drinks and we enjoyed all the great history that Savannah has to offer. Pack good walking shoes and dress comfortably.
Really enjoyed our tour guide. Dont remember her name but distinctly remember the bright red dyed hair. Give that woman a raise. Chelle and Rob Moffett from Florida
We had a great time with Andre...lots of walking, so be prepared! It was fun if nit really creepy. Lol.
Great time even when it rained towards the end! Very knowledgeable guide with plenty of ghost stories!
Our guide was very knowledgeable and personable. It was interesting to go to places off the beaten
The tour was tremendous. The tour guide did a great job, very informative and entertaining. The crowd was a good mix of young and older people.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-37381P1