Bonaventure Cemetery Walking Tour with Transportation
The only FULL WALKING TOUR of Bonaventure Cemetery WITH TRANSPORTATION and most accurate Bonaventure Tour, bar none! Most other tours start at the gate and regurgitate a scripted tour of myth, legend, and flat out lies that was written to separate visitors from their money. With me, you get a 6th generation Savannahian and academically trained historian with 30 plus years in the Savannah hospitality business who has the inside scoop and who loves sharing the stories. All this and Southern Hospitality too! Door to door service from downtown or meet me at the cemetery if you'd rather drive yourself.
Complimentary bottled water and everything else you'll need for a stroll through the oaks.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3295
Complete tour of the cemetery, mostly by walking tour, but we drive through the rest on the way in and way out. Its over 100 acres, but we concentrate our walking tour on the historic section. All for about the price of what the other tours charge to "meet you out there.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Cold bottled water
- Umbrella for rain or shade
- Bug spray
- The most complete walking tour of Bonaventure Cemetery with a 6th generation local and historian.
- Recommendations for the best restaurants and other things to do.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You also may choose to meet the tour in the cemetery rather than use the provided transportation. If so, please contact me after booking your tour.
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 377 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor