Air Conditioned Trolley History Tour of Savannah
Relax aboard our Air Conditioned trolleys as you pass under oaks dripping with Spanish moss, by beautiful historic Colonial & Victorian homes, and down cobbled stone streets from days gone by. Our uninterrupted tour is fully narrated by experienced tour guides bringing alive the enchanting history of Georgia’s first city and brilliantly showing off the charming squares of Savannah’s Historic District.
Give us 90 Minutes and we will show you over 275 Years. Relax as you pass under oaks dripping with Spanish moss, by beautiful historic Colonial & Victorian homes, and down cobbled stone streets from days gone by. Our uninterrupted tour is fully narrated by experienced tour guides bringing alive the enchanting history of Georgia’s first city and brilliantly showing off the charming squares of Savannah’s Historic District and shares stories of the colorful characters that have made the city so inviting to visitors from all of the world. Mansion and churches, parks and monuments, City Market and River Street will all be viewed aboard our Air Conditioned trolleys.
Gray Line’s synonymous tag line is “Sightseeing Everywhere” and what better way to see all of Savannah than from an Air Conditioned Trolley.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Fully Narrated Uninterrupted 90 Minute Air Conditioned Trolley History Tour of Savannah's Historic and Victorian Districts.
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
- Hop On and Off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
Average 4.60 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Brenda Lee was an AMAZING tour guide and trolley driver. She not only knew so much about every square in Savannah, she made the tour funny and interesting. She navigated the trolly efficiently and with care to protect all her passengers, not an easy task given the driving skills we’ve witnessed in Savannah thus far (people going the wrong way down a one way, no turn signals, stopping in the middle of a road for no reason, backup up with no awareness who is around them).
We learned so much we were able to answer other people’s questions about what the Waving Girl statue was far and that Savannah is the 3rd busiest port in the US.
It was a very hot day in early September and we appreciated the cool, comfortable vehicle that looks like a trolley. The driver/tour guide was excellent.
Our host, Max, was an exceptional guide. He was so informative, pleasant and knowledgeable. We greatly enjoyed the experience.
This was a very pleasant tour. Great Tour Guide who really knows his history of Savannah. The 1.5 hour went pretty quickly. Enjoyed the sites in the air conditioned trolley.
We only had a few hours to spend in Savannah as we had been staying in Charleston (we are from NY visiting). Because we had limited time, we had a quick lunch and then took the bus tour. Our guide Brenda Lee was very knowledgeable and very nice. We had no complaints and recommend this tour for anyone who wants to know more about the historical area of Savannah.
This short tour provided a nice overview of the town. We even stopped to see a Catholic Church for ten minutes. Even though I’m not catholic, it was an amazing piece of history to see up close and personal. Our tour guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and safe in her driving.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3902P16