Savannah Old Town Trolley
Hop on board Savannah's best tour and experience over 270 years of history as an expert guide helps you relive the rich legacy of Georgia's First City.
- Take an educational, exciting 90-minute tour of historic Savannah.
- See over 100 points of interest with full narration by an expert tour conductor.
- Ride up high with a great view and protection from the weather on a clean-running diesel trolley.
- Take advantage of free all-day Hop on/ Hop off privileges at 15 conveniently located stops.
- Get free discount coupons for many attractions with your trolley ticket.
- Enjoy the tour voted as top in "Best of Savannah".
Don’t miss Savannah's Best Tour! Join expert tour conductors as they turn back the pages of time and relive over 270 years of history while you see the sights and visit the classic landmarks of Georgia's First City. Feel the charm and allure that is a legacy of the Old South still lingering in this amazing southern coastal town.
Savannah attracts millions of visitors yearly who come to see the cobblestone streets, verdant parks, and notable historic buildings. On the Savannah Old Town Trolley, you will visit such famous sites as the Andrew Low House, Broughton Street, City Market, Colonial Park Cemetery, Davenport House, Forsyth Park, Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, Mercer House, Telfair Museum, The Waving Girl, world famous River Street, and much more.
Learn about the 1733 establishment of Savannah on a natural bluff overlooking the Savannah River. The city was founded by British General James Edward Oglethorpe and was the British colonial capital of the Province of Georgia and later Georgia’s first state capital city. During the 19th century, Savannah was home to one of the most active sea ports in the United States, giving city residents access to fine goods imported by foreign merchants from around the world.
Discover the magic, mystery, legend, lore, and history of a unique, romantic city that is also known as one of America’s most haunted places. And you can explore Savannah at your own pace with all-day Hop on/ Hop off privileges that allow you to get off and explore at 15 conveniently located trolley stops then re-board and continue your tour when you like.
Your eTicket is good all day beginning at 9:00 am, with the final re-boarding at 4:30 pm. Trolleys arrive and depart at each stop every 20 minutes, making for minimal wait times. If you would like to enjoy a continuous loop tour, simply stay on the trolley and return to your start point in approximately 90 minutes.
Experience the most comprehensive Savannah tour from the open-air fun of a nostalgic trolley car. All aboard the [product] with [brand]!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
See over 100 points of interest with full narration by an expert tour conductor.
Take advantage of free all-day Hop on/ Hop off privileges at 15 conveniently located stops.
Get free discount coupons for many attractions with your trolley ticket.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.