Savannah Ghosts & Gravestones Tour
Board the Trolley of the Doomed for an evening exploration of the city that made the USA Today & Travel Channel lists of America’s Most Haunted Cities.
- Hear gruesome tales of the human misery and evil doings that made Savannah America's Most Haunted City.
- Learn about the bloody battles, deadly diseases, and sinister slavers from the dark side of Savannah history.
- Get exclusive after hours entry to the eerie Andrew Low House and creepy Perkins and Sons Ship Chandlery.
- Explore the scary side of the city with a 17th century gravedigger guide.
- Have a supernaturally good time.
Discover Savannah’s somber history! Take a tour that includes the sites and stories of the bloody civil war battles, terrible 19th century epidemics, deadly fires, cruel slave traders, and dramatic murders that have set so many souls free to wander the shadowy streets of this old city.
If you are brave enough to board the Trolley of the Doomed as the evening hours descend, the Savannah Ghosts & Gravestones Tour will take you where unseen spirits stroll among the living in the haunted streets and squares of old Savannah.
Cool Destinations invites you along on an expedition through America's Most Haunted City. Your horrific gravedigger guide will tell you tales not found in the tourist brochures as you struggle to keep the looming shadows and swaying Spanish mass from playing tricks on your mind.
Take a night-time journey through the past in this 270-year-old city. Explore mysterious events and perhaps encounter ghostly presences. Then gain exclusive after-dark access to two of the most haunted sites in Savannah:
The Andrew Low House on Lafayette Square was the home of a successful businessman haunted by tragedy, and the site of an 1870 visit by Confederate general Robert E. Lee.
Perkin's & Son's Ship Chandlery, said to be the most haunted place in Savannah, sits on River Street. This was the location of the docks and auction blocks that witnessed the tragedy of thousands of African men, women, and children bought and sold as commodities.
The dark side of Savannah awaits you, so get your eTicket and board the [product]. If you dare!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Get exclusive after hours entry to the eerie Andrew Low House and creepy Perkins and Sons Ship Chandlery.
Explore the scary side of the city with a 17th century gravedigger guide.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Similar Tours & Activities