Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Adventurous Trail Horseback Riding Experiences
• Experiences can be customized to your tastes, pleasures and sense of adventure
• The experiences are adventurous, and we try to cap the number of guests in an outing to 8 intermediate or advanced riders
• English or Western saddles
• Knowledgeable, friendly & fun guides
• String of amazing, beautiful horses
• Scenic properties are surprisingly close to town and to I-75
• Servicing locals & tourists, corporate, wedding-related, special occasion, retreats, groups, snowbirds, hotel guests
• We can coordinate simultaneous trail riding, kayaking and swamp buggy experiences to service larger groups of up to 30, culminating in the meal altogether
• For more info call 941.705.3884
• Our ‘season’ for trail riding experiences runs from October 15 through June 15 annually, 7 days a week
• Reservations are required – we do not have a public, ‘walk-in’ stables/facility
• Your scheduled arrival time includes 30 minutes prior to ‘riding out’
• A typical morning experience: 8:30 arrival with 9:00 ride out, 2.5 hour ride including snack/drink, 11:30 bathe the horses followed by a relaxing lunch until about 1pm
• A typical afternoon experience: 2:00 arrival with 2:30 ride out, 2.5 hour ride including snack/drink, 5:00 bathe the horses followed by glamping-style dinner, drinks, fire pit and shenanigans until about 8pm
• Experienced (intermediate or advanced) riders age 10 and up (no kids pricing)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 300 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Sarasota specialist!
Product code: C-89327P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Half Day Private Fishing Trip with Site Seeing Around Anna Maria Island
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Kayak Tour through Mangrove Tunnels
Sarasota Guided Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Tour
City Sightseeing Trolley Tour of Sarasota