Santa Monica and Venice Beach Segway Tour
Join us for a one-of-a-kind experience of Southern California’s beach culture—famous worldwide for its surfers, body builders, exhibitionists, street performers, and fabulous ocean and mountain views.
Approximately 2 hours in total, the activity begins with 20 to 30 minutes of video and hands-on Segway instruction by a certified trainer. The remaining 1.5 hours is spent on the tour itself.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Segway Los Angeles, 1431 Ocean Ave Suite 1800, Santa Monica, CA 90401-2124
We will handle paperwork and training at our retail store on Ocean Ave.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
We will pass by the historic Santa Monica Pier and carousel.
Pass By: Muscle Beach Venice, 1800 Ocean Front Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90401-3124
We will see the “original” muscle beach in Santa Monica, which is home to a slackline park, traveling rings, rope climb stations, and much more.
Pass By: Venice Beach Boardwalk, Los Angeles, CA 90291
We will see the eclectic Venice Beach Boardwalk - home to street artists, performers, pot shops, and much more. We will make a pit stop for a glimpse of the action at the Skate Park.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1431 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by a parent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Stranded in LA traffic, we were 30 min late to our tour. The company was incredibly accommodating and worked us in anyway. The tour guide was super and we loved the sites!
The tour was excellent with lot of fun.
We did this tour with Drew and it was great. Drew was very knowledgable and was a great guide. We were about 20 minutes late arriving. we TOTALLY underestimated the amount of time it would take for the rail system from LA to Santa Monica. It was about an hour But even though we were late, Drew was totally chill about it. We were thinking that since it was a 2 hour tour that we would only get 1hr 40. But nope. Drew did't take off any of our time. We got the full 2 hours down to Venice and back. It was great. I definitely recommend this tour! And book Drew if you can :-
Had a fantastic time on this tour, highly recommend to all. My boys aged 13 and 16 loved it.
SeDale is a terrific tourguide. He's very knowledgeable and made the experience enjoyable! We highly recommend this tour.
This trip was one of the best. If you have never been to Venice or Santa Monica you are in for a surprise. Did not see any whales but got to see the Rock do a scene from his new HBO Show. Our guide was great. Thanks so much.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Santa Monica specialist!
Product code: COOL-42787P1
Similar Tours & Activities