Private Group Wine Tour of Santa Barbara Wine Country
Private Santa Barbara Wine Country tour for your group. Visit 3 different wineries with tasting fees and lunch included. This tour is ideal for couples or groups of up to fourteen people. This is a 6 hour tour including pick-up and drop-off from your residence or hotel in Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton, and surrounding areas.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
You will visit 3 wineries and enjoy wine tastings along with a box lunch in Santa Ynez wine country. The wineries we visit are in the Solvang and Santa Ynez area. We usually visit 3 wineries form the attractions listed below. Wineries change from time to time. The tour lasts up to 6 hours.
Optional stops could include Cold Springs Tavern, Santa Barbara Old Mission, Ostrichland, Solvang, CA. Additional charges may apply. Please let us know when booking if interested in adding these stops to your tour.
• Solvang, Solvang, California
• Ostrich Land, 610 E Highway 246, Buellton, CA 93463-2992
• Lincourt Vineyards, 1711 Alamo Pintado Rd, Solvang, CA 93463-9712
• The Brander Vineyard, 2401 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460-9321
• Brick Barn Wine Estate, 795 W Highway 246, Buellton, CA 93427-9493
• Roast Chicken w/Pesto, Pine Nuts, Feta Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Sliced Roast Chicken Breast, Mayo & Fresh Pesto
w/ Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Mixed Greens
& Pine Nuts
• The Italian Combo - Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, & Imported Provolone
Cheese with Mayo and Balsamic Vinegar, Greens, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Cucumber,
Red Onion & Fresh Basil
• Roast Turkey - w/ Mixed Organic Greens, Tomato, Red Onion, Green
Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Mayo & Honey Mustard.
This is a winner!
• Roast Beef & Horseradish Cheddar - w/ Mixed Organic Greens, Tomato, Red Onion,
Cucumber, Green Bell Pepper, Mayo & Honey
• Black Forest Ham and Swiss - Layers of Black Forest Ham, Jarlsberg Cheese,
Mixed Organic Greens, Tomato, Red Onion, Green
Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Honey Mustard
• Prosciutto w/Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Red Peppers - Imported Italian Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella,
Roasted Red Peppers, Fresh Basil & Greens with
Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
• Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers & Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Goat Cheese w/ Roasted Red Peppers, Sun-Dried
Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Greens, Drizzled w/ ExtraVirgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
• Avocado and Provolone - w/ Sliced Fresh Tomato, Cucumber, Fresh Basil,
Thinly Sliced Red Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Mayo,
Mixed Greens & Honey Mustard
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Garden Street Visitor Center, 1 Garden St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel name and address when booking.Ports
- Santa Barbara Cruise Ship Terminal
- Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Pick up/Drop off anywhere in Santa Barbara - Santa Ynez - Solvang - Buellton - Los Alamos - Santa Maria - Montecito - Summerland
- Private chauffeur for 6 hours
- Picnic lunch
- Tasting Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your pick up location when you book.
- Under 21 permitted, but some wineries have age requirements to enter premises. Please contact the local supplier after booking to clarify which wineries you would like to visit or if you prefer a tour customized based on tasting preferences or type of celebration you are having.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Partition provided in vehicles between driver and passenger area.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
A wonderful day spent at two wineries and a fabulous lunch!
Really enjoyed this, especially our driver Elizabeth, she took great care of us! Beautiful limo inside and out, gorgeous countryside, we couldn't ask for a better trip! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a private tour...
Thomaso was the best! He was right on the button and made our tour most spectacular! 1st class all the way!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Santa Barbara specialist!
Product code: COOL-10170P8
Similar Tours & Activities