Wine Country by Helicopter with Wine Tasting and Food Pairing
Gaze out the window of your state-of-the-art helicopter for spectacular aerial views of San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and vineyards on an unparalleled wine country trip. Land near one of Napa or Sonoma region's best wineries for a guided tour, tastings and pairings. As you roam past gnarled vines, learn about the grapes that make a world-class wines. When it's time to go, enjoy your helicopter flight back to San Francisco.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Seasonal Offer
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
See the city skyline and San Francisco Bay from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
See Alcatraz from above.
Pass By: Sonoma Valley, Highway 12, Sonoma, CA
See Sonoma Valley in Wine Country by helicopter.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
• Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
• Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
• Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Shuttle pickup and drop-off
- 30-minute narrated helicopter flight to and from Wine Country
- Tour of vineyards
- Wine pairings
- Additional tastings
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA- licensed pilots
- Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing are recommended
- All items carried on board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300 lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- All guests must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID
- Other tastings (wine, chocolate, etc.) may be purchased at additional expense
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers with accessibility concerns (wheelchairs, service animals, etc.) must contact the operator prior to tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Staff will greet passengers and practice social distancing as much as possible when greeting and/or loading passengers. To aid with social distancing, passenger maximum may be decreased.
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This trip is absolutely fantastic. The winery is beautiful with fantastic food and wine. The helicopter was out this world travelling under the Golden Gate bridge, over San Francisco and round Alcatraz. The pilot Brock was brilliant. Can't recommend this trip highly enough
Awesome time! Great experience.
Beautiful vineyard, wonderful staff, great wine! Different vineyard than what was initially advertised but absolutely a gem and from other research better wine and a more beautiful venue.
Fantastic service. Flight was amazing to totally worth it. Thought we'd be a little rushed as we had an hour at the winery, but in the end it was just enough time. PS Flying under The Golden Gate Bridge during fleet week was out of this world!
I cannot recommend this experience enough. Our pilot was just as amazing as our views. We were serenated impromptu by one of the staff members at the winery and were served amazing food during the pairing. You will not regret booking this trip!
My wife and I took the wine pairing / helicopter to Napa Valley. It was an amazing, fantastic tour - absolutely well worth it. We would highly recommend this tour without hesitation to anyone!
Another item, Left my sunglasses on the van. We sincerely appreciate the effort taken to retrieve them
5 Star experience for my wife and I. It was a surprise 50th and she thought the whole experience was wonderful. I have already recommended this to many of my friends. Everyone was very nice.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-3538VIPNAPA
Similar Tours & Activities