Wharf and San Francisco Waterfront Quick and Fun Segway Tour - 1.5 Hours
This Segway Quick and Fun Tour is an amazing way to experience a Segway and see the Waterfront in 1.5 hours. Fully guided & narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque Waterfront and along Fisherman’s Wharf. It’s a perfect length activity when you want to try a Segway and see a few sites!
The Segway Quick and Fun Tour route follows through North Beach and the Waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. Tours are limited to 8 riders per tour guide.
Numerous stops are made for Instagram perfect photos – so don’t forget your smart phone
Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your experience through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Tour is 1.5 hours long, including training time
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Francisco Segway Tours, 757 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Your starting spot in the Heart of Fisherman's Wharf. Cable Car Turnaround is across the Street.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Ghirardelli Square, 900 N Point St At Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109-1192
We pass by the famous Chocolate factory one block from our stating location. A perfect stop for guests to enjoy after the tour for one of their giant chocolate and ice cream confections
Pass By: Cable Car Museum, 1201 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94108-1071
We pass by the Cable Car turnaround at Hyde and Beach Street in Fisherman's Wharf. The museum is on the Cable Car Line and can be visited for free.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge from Municipal Pier in Fisherman's Wharf. Tour does not go to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Stop At: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
The home of the historic San Francisco Fishing Fleet and world Famous Crab Stands
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Musee Mecanique, Pier 45, Fishermen's Wharf foot of Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
We stop for a quick peek inside this unique museum that houses an amazing collection of antique coin operated games.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Ships at Hyde Street Pier, 499 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314
Marvel at the largest fleet of Historic ships at any U.S. National Park.
Stop At: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy and make a stop at Washington Square Park
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Washington Square, Union Street and Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133
We make a stop at the picture perfect park in hear of North Beach Little Italy.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
Travel along San Francisco Bay on the Embarcadeo passing historic piers, Alcatraz Landing, Pier 39, Pier 45 and enjoy views of the Bay.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
We pass by the festive entrance to PIER 39 on the waterfront route.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Take in amazing views of San Francisco Bay from numerous spots along our tour route. See Alcatraz Island, Berkeley, Oakland, Bay Bridges, Angel Island and the Golden Gate Bridge
Pass By: Boudin at the Wharf, 160 Jefferson St Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133-1202
Enjoy the smell of fresh baked bread from the original San Francisco Sourdough Bakery - baked daily at the Wharf Bakery
Stop At: USS Pampanito, Pier 45 @ Fisherman Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133
Historic WWII Submarine docked at Pier 45. We generally take a short break on Pier 45 next to the Submarine. We do not go aboard the Submarine.
Duration: 7 minutes
Pass By: Hyde street pier, 2905 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109-1225
Enjoy views of the historic National Park ship collection at the San Francisco Maritime Museum and nearby Aquatic Park Bathhouse Building.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 757 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-hour Segway tour
- 20 to 25 minute training session
- Helmet and safety vest - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Check in 15 minutes before start time
- SEGWAY RIDER REQUIREMENTS:
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- No high heels, sandals or flip flops.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2062WHARFMINI
Similar Tours & Activities